Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Traveller once came to mosque

A traveler once came to the Masjid to see the Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM) 
after greeting the prophet; he was asked where he was from. The traveler 
replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. 

Following is the dialogue between the traveler and the Prophet.

Traveler : I do not want azaab (punishments) to be written in my 
account.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM) : Behave well with your parents.

Traveler : I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent 
person.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM) : Fear Allah (Jalla Jalalahu), always.

Traveler : I want to be counted amongst Allah's favourites. 
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Recite Quran every morning and evening.

Traveler : I want my heart to always be enlightened. (Munawer)
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Never forget death.

Traveler : I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always treat fellow creatures well.

Traveler : I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always have faith in only Allah.

Traveler : I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Be careful of your actions. 

Traveler : I wish to live long.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always do sila-e-rahm. (Goodness towards blood Relations)

Traveler : I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always be in wudhoo. (wuzu)

Traveler : I wish to stay free of azaab in the grave. 
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always wear pure (tahir) clothes.

Traveler : I never want to be burned in hell.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Control your eyes and tongue.

Traveler : How do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility. 

Traveler : I want people to respect me always.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Never extend your hands of need at people.

Traveler : I want to always be honoured.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Never humiliate or put down anyone.

Traveler : I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr. (Squeezing in 
the grave)
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Recite Surat Al Mulk (The Dominion) often.

Traveler : I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Recite Surat Al Waqiah (The Inevitable) every night.

Traveler : I want to be safe and at peace on Day of Judgment. 
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Do Zikr (Praises) of Allah from dusk to night.

Traveler : I want to be in full attention & concentration during prayers.
Prophet (SAL ALLAH HO ALAY WASALAM): Always do wudhoo (wuzu) with concentration and attention.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment